a

2007-11-26

News this week

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to say once again thank you all so much for your efforts, kindness and generosity. It has been an amazing week watching so many people gather together to help someone in our family. I have been a participant before many times with the purchasing of a kit for someone but, never have had the opportunity to see what is done behind the scenes... It is absolutely amazing to me and there are so many people involved I have no idea how to start. A complete thank you to each and everyone no matter what part you are in the whole experience.
Trevor is doing pretty good.. I was able to witness dialysis this weekend for the first time and what an amazing tool it is.. It takes about 4 hours to do the dialysis and he does it 3 times a week.. It definately has helped him with the swelling and extra fluids stored an that helps him to feel better as well.
His work has been wonderful and changed his shift so that he can still work and do dialysis and that is such a great blessing as that is where the needed 2nd insurance will come from.
Savana is a trooper, what an amazing woman she has become.. she is so strong and does all things without even blinking an eye.. Sometimes during the seizures and sugar lows I sit in awe watching her work.. yes, she falls apart afterwards sometimes but, she does what she needs and I am not sure all of us as a human race would have that capability.
This weekend she told me she wished she was a strong person.. I looked at her like she had totally lost her mind... She said well I just do what has to be done.. well Savana you are a strong person and so many of us look up to you!!!! We love you both!
lol
Tracy
(the mom)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's funny how we never see ourselves as other people do. Your daughter sounds very strong to me! Hugs to you all!