a

2007-11-21

Thank you to everyone

I am Tracy, Trevor is my son-in-law.. I just wanted to tell you all thank you very much for all your generosity and kindness. Our family is all just in amazement as to this act of kindness and so overwhelmed with love.
Trevor is doing pretty good. He had to have his gall-bladder removed yesterday and they say he will either be able to come home tonight or in the morning. He will have a relaxing day tomorrow with the Thanksgiving festivities and we have plenty to be thankful for.
Savana is so touched by all of this she hasn't stopped crying.. They both wish to tell you all that you are "angels" and have given them so much hope.
Kacee, my daughter that started the adventure asking for cards is so excited to be apart of this amazing group and as she is learning to design this has given her a feel of compassion even more for the designing world..
As a mom, I don't know how to express my gratefulness.. It is still quite a shock and "unreal" act of kindness that I never expected. My heart is full.. I can never say thank you enough for just your compassion and love that you are all showing.
lol
Tracy and family

1 comment:

gabs-art said...

tracy, all the designers and scrappers are with you, trevor and your family!

I am sure, there are soo many good scrapers allaround - they would push the kit to the whole net and totally everybody would buy it!

and this will bring a great chance for trevor! send him some angels again!

light&love,
gabs